RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.25.2009

The Chipmunk

Meet Jayden's new toy - The Chipmunk!!!!

The moment I show J the Chipmunk that day, a big smile shown on J's face. I knew he would love it!! Hahah..

Worrying if J can hold/carry the big Chipmunk (compared to the Giraffe), it weighs a bit though, J amazes me by holding the Chipmunk up and down. J tightly grips Chipmunk's hair (poor Chipmunk) and sways it left and right, up and down. Poor Little Chipmunk..

And worst, a small chunk of Chipmunk's hair was found in H's hand.. now you can imagine how strong he is that he tore Chipmunks hair out!! My God!!!

I regret I didn't take a pix of the chunk of hair before disposing it.. What a careless mistake I have done.. Then I will have proof to show J when he grows up.. :P

Oh, I nearly forgot, he even grabs Chipmunk's ribbon till it falls out.. Well, I didn't get to take that picture though..




No comments: