RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.12.2010

Hmm.. I think.. Mommy was right...

Jayden has finally realized that there are things that sound alike! Normally, he would normally point to the objects that he liked and got me to tell him what they're called. Else, I would be saying a name and he would point the object out.

One fine day, while we were reading as usual, I was saying "chick" so he pointed to the chick picture, then he pointed to his cheek and I told him it was "cheek". Well I guess for a young toddler both "chick" and "cheek" may sound almost alike. Then, he started giving me a "confused" look as if "Mommy, you have made a mistake!!!!!"

To clear his confusion, he was smart enough to point to the "chick" again, followed by the "frog" and then to his "cheek"!!! Then, he gave me a "Oh.. so.. you didn't make a mistake" look!!!!

Oh boy oh boy.. What an experience for Mommy!! :P

No comments: