RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.24.2010

Let's Talk!

Today Jayden is in the mood to talk. He tries to imitate most of what I say today.
I am so surprised that Jayden is very interested in his Uncle Lekku too.. whenever Jayden saw his Uncle (Daddy's brother), he will say "mama mama" and point at his Uncle all the time.. as if he was telling me that his Uncle is here.
I will tell him that's "pak pak". There were a few times that he repeats after me.. "pak pak", "pah pah", "bah bah". I think the pronounciation is not bad at all!!!


It's all happened today.. and this takes place when Mommy and Jayden are playing at the frontyard.. Mommy says "dirty".. Jayden says "dir"... Mommy says "dirty" again.. Jayden says "dy"... Mommy says "cut".. Jayden says "krrr".. Not bad at all!!! :o)

No comments: