RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

12.29.2010

Potty Train - 4th Day (Part 2)

In continuation to the earlier blog this afternoon, here is the report of the second half of the day. :P

Jayden did it again!!! I am so happy..

Other than he wee wee during his nap time, he stayed dry for the whole day till now (we're going to bed soon)! Since he napped in the cradle, the floor was wet when he was taking a nap. All I did was just to mop the floor clean and dry during his sleep. :o)

After he woke up from his nap, he accidentally wee a slight bit while feeding him milk as he has forgotten that he was diaperless.. Once he found that out, he held his bladder immediately, continued drinking milk until he was done, sat on the potty and continued pee-ing. :P

Throughout the day, he has been diligently using his potty for all his needs.. including the last but not least.. poo poo time!!! I was a little concern earlier on as he had not done his "big biz" till evening.. I thought he didn't wanna do it on the potty..

Thank God I was wrong.. Just now, he took the potty and sat on it.. Then he said to me "poo poo". Phew... Finally!!! I was darn happy!!

In the end, he did it so well.. and a lot too!! When he was done, he said "daah" (which means done) and stood up, took a look at his stuffs and said "yay" followed by "yuck... lak lak" (lak-lak means dirty/spicy/bad stuff/something he doesn't like) I do not know where he got the word and idea from but that's his definition and.. it's his word! :P

I think the potty training is so far so good.. It's soooo much much much much better than my expectation though.. I am a happy and proud Mommy!! Hehehe.. :P

No comments: