RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.29.2011

Day 2 @Hummingbird Learning House

Day 2 @Humingbird: Jayden is doing GREAT!!

Just like the first day, the experience is a great and easy one. *touch wood* I am thankful!! :o)

Jayden wasn't ready to go to bed last nite, though it was already 10pm. So I told him, "if you are not going to sleep now, we are not going to Hummingbird tomorrow." Immediately, he lie on the bed and got himself ready to sleep. Closed his eyes.. peeped.. closed again.. peeped again... closed.. peeped.. and so on, until he finally dozed off at around 1030pm.

Throughout the night, I heard him giggled for numerous times. It has been a long time I din hear him giggling in his sleep. Though it did happened.. but it was once in a blue moon! Then, he woke up at 6am, having hard time going back to sleep, until he finally dozed off at 630am.. Phew!!!

At 830am, Jayden was still asleep.. I have no choice but to wake him up else we will be very late.. He woke up grumpy.. but once I told him that we are going to Hummingbird, his emotion changed.. Woke up right away, cleaned up and changed... and... all ready to go!!!

On our way there, I made a detour as the heavy downpour caused traffic congestions. He noticed it and started telling me to go to Hummingbird. I needed to explain to him that we were going to Hummingbird with another route. :P

Just like the first day, no cry.. no struggly.. no hassle.. It was an easy one.. I just told him that Mommy's gotta go.. and he said "Bye", and I needed to insist for a hug and goodbye kiss!! OMG.. Pathetic mom I am!

During pick up time, I went in and he was busy drawing.. He just took a glance at me and didn't even bother to come and give me a hug!! I think I lost my privilege here.. :P

So far, everything goes smoothly and I am very grateful that no seperation anxiety is involved. In fact, I am shocked as well as everyone, especially MIL. We all know how clingy Jayden is with me. Anyway.. I am grateful! :o)

I can tell that he is a very happy camper since school started. :o)

Feedback from Teacher Meithin:

"He's a great boy today.. Guess he is adapting to us, he is talking a lot! More like his own self now.. Drinking a lot more water today, and passing urine 3 times! :o)"

No comments: