RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.27.2011

First Day @ Hummingbird Playschool

Wow!!! Today is Jayden first day of school!! Unbelievable!! My little Jayden is growing up!!! :o)

For the passed one month since our first visit to Hummingbird, he has been telling me that he wanna go to Hummingbird almost everyday. Finally.. it's his first day of school today. :o)

We had a great experience on the first day of school!! Early in the morning, I have to wake up at 6am plus to cook and prepare his snack, lunch and things to bring to school. Just when I am done with everything, Jayden walked out of the bedroom at 8.15am having Bluey in his hand. I asked him if he wanna go to Hummingbird and he nodded his head gently.

Next, he insisted to get changed and (insisted to) pick his fav clothes and shoes. After taken his milk, we embarked our journey. With the heavy rain and congested traffic, it took us about 35minutes to reach there. Yup, we were late by 15minutes.

I was there for about 5-10minutes before making a move. Surprisingly, Jayden never cried when I left.. and he looked perfectly great when I picked him up. To make things worse, I was late by 20minutes as I was stuck at home with the TM contractors fixing the Unifi (high speed broadband). I had a little talk with Teacher Meithin after school.

Anyway, today is just his first day of school.. We shall see his progress for the entire week to see how he's adapting to school life.. Am excited and looking forward to it!! :o)

A little note from Teacher Meithin:

Jayden can play all by himself, yet to learn the art of sharing, and he doesn't talk much (too quiet - as she notices that Jayden is a different person when he is being with me).

Other than that, he is perfectly fine. He is playing and blending into the system well.. snacking, lunching were not a problem at all.

No comments: