RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.22.2011

Weaning Off

I guess it is a sign of weaning off naturally.. or baby led weaning.. :o)

Recently, I have not been breastfeeding Jayden as frequent as before. Only 1-3 times a day.. Sometimes, only 1 time that is the feeding before sleep.

For some reasons, Jayden has been asking for his favorite 'green tea oat milk' in the morning instead of breastmilk, and when he requests for midnight milk, I just have to tell him that mommy doesn't have any milk anymore and he will settle down with just some water. If he happens to be too hungry, he will ask for his fav 'green tea oat milk' again. :P

I like how this whole weaning process works.. gradually and naturally.. Hope someday soon Jayden will tell mommy he doesn't wanna drink breastmilk before sleep.. Heheheh.. :o)

No comments: