RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.30.2011

Jayden and School Life

Though it is only Jayden's second day at Hummingbird Learning House, he has become more cheerful and vibrant than his usual self! I always caught him singing or humming song by himself these two days. He wakes up with huge smiles, happy laughter and delighted pitches! Oh, he even giggles and laughs so loudly in his sleep which he hasn't been doing for a long time! :P

Guess what, I can even use Hummingbird as a reason to get him to do the "do" and "don't" i.e. bath, sleep, etc. I always encourage him to use the words "please" and "thank you" but he always forgot.. Now, I don't have to remind him now cuz he uses "please", "thank you" and "welcome" at ease now! I also notice he is using some new words! Yay!

I know my decision never goes wrong when:
  1. He keeps telling me he wanna go to Hummingbird;
  2. He never cries when I leave him at school;
  3. He doesn't run to me the moment I pick him up but engage in his activities or even if he does, he will pull me to participate in his activity instead of asking me to go home.

I am very sure I have chosen the best playschool for Jayden. Thank you Hummingbird, Teacher Meithin, Ms kelly, Uncle Jason, and all the others at Hummingbird! :o)

No comments: