RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.10.2011

Weight Gain

For some reasons, Jayden has very low weight gain since he turned 6months, which is quite worrisome for Mommy..

I have not been weighing him for a long long time as every result was the same! Hehe.. Anyway, I "accidentally" took out the weighing scale the other day and here is the result: 22lbs (about 10kg). I was like.. "Finally he is 10!!"

Wonder why my reaction?? Well, on my record, for the passed one year plus, this was what I got:
Total gain from 12mth - 24mth = 0.5kg (From 9kg to 9.5kg)
Total gain from 24mth - 28mth = 0.5kg (From 9.5kg to 10kg)

Isn't it something to celebrate!? :o)

No comments: