RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.19.2012

A Balance Diet

Finally, after years of introducing meats, Jayden starts to like meats. Lately he has been asking for fish, pork, and chicken. Lately, he has been asking for  my all time favourite fried chicken.. drumstick to be specific!!

I was initially rather worried as Jayden didn't like meat at all, and would like to take them out sometimes. There are already a lot of food that Jayden is allergic to, and to be meat-free is not a wise option (I think). I latter feel it was okay since there are too much hormone-grown domestic animals, maybe it is a wise choice not to have too much of meat though.

Even so, I am a bit happy that Jayden is getting more comfortable with meat now. At least I think he is getting a more balance diet.. With plenty of fruits, veges and some meats. :o)

No comments: