RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.30.2012

Mandarin Kiddo

Since 3 days ago, Jayden has been requesting me to speak with him in Mandarin! I was delighted!! That's the greatest surprise by far as he resisted to whenever I initiated to speak in Mandarin.

It's been 3 days that we are communicating in Mandarin, I am also doing my very best to remind myself as I got so used to speaking in English. One of my goal is to provide a Chinese speaking environment for Jayden by the time we move to Australia, and it seems like my goal is achieved..

Apparently, Jayden is not a native speaker in Mandarin yet, therefore he has a lot of problems constructing sentences and expressing himself. But I am very proud that he is doing his best in doing it, and sometimes he told me: "It's OK mom. I can do it!"

I am super proud of my little sweetheart.. :o)

No comments: