RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.08.2012

Debating over his age

While on the way back from the breakfast, Jayden was telling me that he enjoys watching Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck.. Then, I told him that he can meet all of them in Disneyland.. So, we had a little conversation on the way home.. 

Mommy: Hmm.. If everything goes smoothly, maybe we can bring you to Disneyland when you are 5!
Jayden: What is Disney mom?
Mommy: Disneyland is a place with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Clarabelle Cow, and many more. 
Jayden: I wanna go Disneyland to see Mickey Mouse, Goofy.........Cow
Mommy: Sure.. Let's plan. You are now 3...
Jayden: No! I am 4! I am not 3! Ms Callie said I am 3, I don't like it.. (Ms Callie is his teacher at school). 
Mommy: Well, you are still 3 because your birthday is not here yet.. You are turning 4 really soon, in about 2 months time! When you celebrate your birthday, I will buy you a cake with 4 candles, then you are 4, OK?
Jayden: But mom, I am 4. 


No comments: