RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.08.2012

Heart-Melting

Lately, Jayden alway gives us a lot of heart-melting occasions. Like the other day when I dropped him at BaoBei, when I was on my way out, I heard Jayden yelling "Mommy"!! I made a step back before the stairs, peeped thru the main door  and saw Jayden chased out, with some some tears holding on his reddish eyes, looking at the sliding door.

At the same time, a teacher was trying to close the sliding door between us, telling Jayden that Mommy has left. Before the sliding door was closed, I uttered "Yes?" Then, I saw Jayden's eyes glistening, he looked across, stared at me, and said "I forgot to kiss you mom!!"

Without a second thought, I dashed over to give him a big squeezy hug and kisses. My heart was completely melted.

There was a similar occasion happened to hubby too.

It happened on the another day when Daddy needs to get back to the office at 8.30pm. I was asked to reverse my car for it's blocking his car (front and back parking). Jayden followed us downstairs and as he was eating some mango pickles on his bowls, he said he would sit on the steps and wait for me, while we were keeping an eye on him while moving our vehicles.

When Daddy's car was moved backwards for about 1 meter, suddenly Jayden stood up and yelled at daddy, walking towards his car. Of course, Daddy stopped he car immediately, winded down his window and asked Jayden to go and sit on the steps.

After a while, Daddy got down from the car and gave Jayden a hug and a kiss, before Jayden walked back to the stairs and sat down quietly, continue eating his mango pickles. When I asked Jayden about it later, he said he just wanted to give Daddy a kiss.

Daddy got home at around 11.30pm, but Jayden was soundly asleep by then. When I asked Daddy what happened earlier, he said Jayden said he hasn't kissed Daddy goodbye. We talked about it and obviously Daddy's heart was completely melted too. We just feel we're the luckiest parents in the world to have such a sweetheart child.. Jayden sure brings a lot of sweetness and joys to us.. :o)

No comments: