RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.01.2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Mirror mirror on the wall.. Who's the cutest of them all..

I was running out of ideas what to play with J, so this morning, I carried J and let him looked into the mirror... guess what, he SMILED!!! Such a big grin on his face.. Awwwwww... so sweeeet!! :)

I think he likes to look at himself.. I wonder if he knows who's in the mirror, other than someone look familiar (a reflection of me!) to him.

Other than the mirror, I removed his mittens to let him grab on different materials of toys and things, hoping to stimulate his touch senses.. I wonder if that helps.. Hehe. :P

As usual, reading A Story A Day to him.. well, normally I read two stories instead of one.. He always likes the cover of the book and gets really excited when I show him the book. :) I do show him the content of the story that I am reading to him too.. since there are colorful graphics in there.. he seems amazed.. :)

No comments: