RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.04.2009

Buuut.. Farting Sound..

Three days ago, I found that J is amused by the sounds of fart!! I was trying to imitate the sound of his fart and he liked the sound. So, whenever I am out of ideas how to sooth him when he is crying, I will make some farting sound to amuse him.

He has been watching me doing it couples of times, especially during our play time. I enjoy our play time a lot.. watching him giggling and chuckling and laughing really made my day..

Today, J learned a new thing.. He made a 'buuuuut... buuuut..' sound that imitates the sound of a fart, with sprinkles of saliva coming out of his mouth. Haha..

He learned new things really fast!! :)

No comments: