RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.12.2009

The "Calling"

I think Jayden can smell me.. and can recognize me. Sometimes when I am away doing laundry while he's sleeping inside the room, he will not cry when he wakes up. On the contrary, he will cry if he wakes up while I am bathing (there's an attached bathroom inside the room). So I believe he can smell me.. :P

Sometimes I found Jayden awake playing by himself when I enter the room, he will smile the moment he sees me.. nonetheless, sometimes I pretend it's ok to walk away so after smiling with him, I walk away from the room and assuming he will continue with his own things, but he will shout a few times (I know he is calling me!!!). If I still do not respond to him he will shout louder and ended up crying!! Hahaha..

What a funny baby.. I think he is spoilt.. Aih..

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Soon he will have separation anxiety and will cling to you very much... Even playing peek-a-boo he will be anxious when he doesn't see you...
Playing peek-a-boo will be fun now!
Enjoy...

Rachel L said...

yea.. he already started to develop strangers anxiety.. boy.. i hope it will go off soon.. need to bring him to more friends asap.. lol