RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.06.2009

So Adorable

Jayden is making our day full of joys and happiness everyday. He learned so many new things and skills that he become so irresistable to anybody to carry and kiss him. :P

He amazes me by hugging me when i carry him, and sometimes he will hold my hand and pull towards him. Sometimes when we are lying down side by side, he will turn and hold me and pull himself over to be close to me. It's so comforting!!! :)

Seeing him improving in grasping and holding things is so touching, knowing my little cutie is growing up. Sometimes I feel so happy that I almost burst into tears. :-)

Well, he also learn some really cute and funny stuffs.. When he is not in a good temper, be it due to his discomfort or sleepiness, he will shout at my ears when I carry him close to me, and when I hold him facing me, he will blow saliva on my face!!! Haha... he is so funny.. I know he didn't mean it, it's just something new that he learned, and I find him so cute.. Haha.. :P

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

It's really a joy seeing out little ones grown... can't wait to get my hands on little J...