RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.17.2009

Little J.. The Conman

J has been repeatedly doing the same things over and over again. And without me realizing it, today I found out that he did that on purpose all the time!!!

The one that I wanna write down today is that J seeks for attention by pretending to be crying whenever he wants to be carried. Then when i put my hands on his arms (like going to lift him up) he will slow down his cries to check if I am really lifting him up.. if not he will cry harder.. else he will shut up and smile.. lol

I will continue posting more of his little tricks later.. as I have been pretty busy with J lately.. only now I realized that it is so much easier to take care of J when he was in his earliest months.. now, I am getting a bit out of hand because he learned so many things and used them on me!!

No comments: