RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.30.2010

Sing and Dance

When I step into the living just now, I saw Jayden was standing on top of the coffee table.. dance along with Barney (show).. this is something really new as he normally dances on the floor, but now he found a stage to dance on..

Initially I thought it was pretty dangerous but after a while, I found him looking steady in the middle of the table, I decided to grab the camera.. Shoot!!! Yes, shoot myself!!! Once I have my camera in hand, he has already come down.. :S

I need to make sure I am a little quicker next time.. Dang!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site rachellowky.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Rachel L said...

If you don't mind me asking, may I know who are you? It will be better if I know you.. Thanks!