RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.26.2010

Unlucky Day

Today is sort of like a not so lucky day for Jayden.. A few unfavorable incidents took place and they hurt..

Incident 1: Earlier on, he was playing spinning.. I asked him to stop spinning and as expected, he didn't listen.. Finally, my obedient buddy stopped and came to sit beside me on the staircase.. However, he didn't aware that the dizziness refused to go away quickly.. He lost balance and alas! knock his head on the stair.. Poor guy..

Incident 2: While I was watching TV, I heard a loud noise of something dropped.. Worried that Jayden might have broken something, I went into the dry kitchen. He was playing the fridge again or looking for some chilled food/beverages. Whatever it is, I shooed him away and shut the fridge door. When he turned around, he accidentally flipped and dropped.. His right big toe seemed to have internal injury.. it's bleeding inside the nail.. Poor guy..

Incident 3: Around 5pm something, while we were playing at the yard, all the sudden Jayden wanted to ride on his bike. It has been a long long time since he last rode on it. Reason being it was broken, and I thought it was really dangerous to let him play hence have it kept away. I gave up to his persistence but I told him he could only push it around, not ride it. As I wasn't helping him to get onto it, he tried by himself. Numerous attempts failed but instead, the bike was broken into half. Upon seeing the incident, Jayden cried so hard as if he has lost something of his beloved. Well yes it is.. he lost his bike.. Poor guy..

There are also a few things that I found really funny that I can't stop laughing. I forgot some of them but here are the few I can remember. :o)

Funny 1: I tried to persuade him that we will get the bike fix soon but he just wouldn't stop crying. Finally I told him that we will get daddy to fix it when daddy is back. His cries turns to sobs. Then I told him, "alright, we will get daddy to buy you a a bigger superbike next time.." He completely stopped crying!! Is that a trick??? :S

Funny 2: After he stopped crying, we continue with our play. About 15min later, he ran to pathway where the bike was kept, looked at the bike and cried really loud, then completely stopped. The he walked out of the area and continue playing. Hmmm.. does it mean he wanna tell the bike that he misses it??? Hahaha..

Funny 3: Before going to bed late in the evening, we were watching Barney, playing and singing. During the play and dance, suddenly Jayden lost balance and the tumbled down and rolled upside down on the bed.. (I can't stop laughing.. muahahhahaa.. bad mommy!!!) Thank God it happened on the bed so it is not painful.. Well.. he wasn't crying though but again, looking at his facial expression and the way he tumbled over and rolled.. I just can't stop laughing.. Hahahaha.. I know I'm a bad mommy.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#777766]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. rachellowky.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#777766]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]