RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.08.2010

4th tooth coming through..

I thought I saw the whitish stuff on his upper gum.. However, after numerous experiences with disappointment finding the tooth was not there, I wasn't as excited as before and have given up checking out Jayden's gum this time. "Perhaps it's just another illusion", I thought to myself.

I have totally forgotten about the whitish discovery last night. After coming back form BNI meeting, I am having the normal "ritual" with Jayden... that is... let's have fun!! :P

It is very obvious this time that I see a new baby tooth!! I am glad that finally the 4th is cutting through.. It's time for more good food!! :o)

No comments: