RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.23.2010

Space

For the passed few weeks, I have been exposing Jayden to the space world. Mainly sharing with him the common things such as stars, moon, planets, sun, etc. However, Jayden only managed to pick up two words.. "star" and "ball"!!! Well, he picked up the word "ball" for a while back then, but hardly been using it though.

I guess he has more confident in talking now hence he blurted out the word 'ball' whenever I point to something that is round. The funny thing is.. whenever I point at a planet and asked him what is it.. his answer is always consistent.. he still thinks it's a ball!! He will point at a planet and says "ball" all the time...

I am very grateful that he is talking more now.. though most of the time it is still baby language.. I guess he works really hard on his vocab.. Hehehe..

No comments: