RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.01.2010

Sitting Upright While Asleep

Something strange and funny happened two days ago. Hubby and I were busy watching the movie "She's out of my league" when Jayden was sleeping like a little lamb.. Suddenly I thought I saw a small figure.. like sitting..

To my terror, I asked hubby to pause the movie, trying hard to look clearly across the pitch dark room and alas! Jayden was sitting there.. Oh no.. did we wake him up??? Surprisingly, Jayden wasn't crying or anything, just sitting. I am confused hence leaned forward to look at his expression.. Hubby followed exactly what I did on the other side of Jayden.

His eyes are closed!! And he was scratching his head and neck while... Both of us burst into a quiet laugh.. It was so funny..

Then, Jayden lie back down to continue his sleep.. Looking at this little cutie pie, we couldn't stop laughing.. It was a torture to laugh without sound. And we laughed and giggled for about 3minutes I think. Hehe

What an experience.. :o)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Tht's cute and definitely a good moment to share about too.
During last CNY, Maximus was so tired that he slept standing in the car. Hehehe...
Jayden must be having a dream... Lil toddlers sometimes have such things similar to "Sleep walking" or night terror. Maximus experienced this many times especially when he slept missing his daddy. He will wake up, calling daddy and when he heard daddy's sound, he will go back to sleep. But he does that with eyes closed!