RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.23.2011

Counting 1,2,3

Last week while on the way back from school, Jayden was counting 1,2,3 in the car.. I am again, amazed! I have always been encouraging him to count but for some reasons he only managed to count 1-3.

This time, he was counting 1-10 all by himself, surprisingly is... out of the blue!! I am glad that he can count till 10 by himself.

Just now, he got me a few books and one of them is the counting book. I wanted to test him again, so I asked him to count the numbers of fish in one of the page. He pointed at a fish and started counting..

He did it again!! He counted from 1-10 again! I am impressed. :o)

No comments: