RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.21.2011

Puzzles Time

During the last hour at Small Apple just now, I let the toddlers have some puzzles fun. Jayden was surprisingly focused this time.

He had always been an attention seeker in putting the so-called complicated puzzles. I always believe he can fix them together by himself but he just wanted to grab my attention for some reasons.

Anyway, this time, he did put up the 12pieces puzzles all by himself!!! I am proud of him!! Not just that, he then took another set and put together all the 12pieces again!! Altogether, he had completed 3 sets of 12-pieces puzzles before we called it a day. :o)

Even though I believe he can do it by himself since few weeks ago, I am still very impressed. That's mommy.. I guess.. Hehehe.. :P

No comments: