RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.06.2011

Weaning or Not?

Very soon Jayden will turn 2.5y/o. I was initially planning to wean off my little baby when he is around 2.5years and now it seems the time is approaching soon. However, I found no reason to wean him off, considering he is still allergic to cow's milk.

I guess the answer will still be no for the moment. I might only wean him off when we are planning for #2. Let's hope I can produce a better immunity milk so Jayden will grow out of his food allergies as soon as possible. :o)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Believe it or not...! It's hard to wean off. Maximus still wants milk even there is nothing. But this time he will feel embarrassed, so he will only ask when we are in the room.