RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.16.2011

Tag! It's mine!

Recently, I found out that there was a sticker on the DVD player. Guess what sticker was it? It's Jayden's sticker with his name on!!!

I have always been educating him to put a sticker on his belonging especially those that are mobile and he would carry together with him during outings. Hence he has stickers on his water tumbler, pocket books, toys, etc.

And since God knows when, he had his sticker on the DVD player!!! I did not realize it at all until few days ago. Now I know why he never allows us to watch any DVD on the player.

Everytime we have a movie on, he would eject the disc out without asking and put on his all time fav Thomas & Friends. Then, he would turn around, point to the TV, smile and shout Thomas!!! (Like we have been longing to watch it so badly like him!!)

No comments: