RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.20.2009

Cooperation :-)

About one to two months ago, whenever I help J to wipe his neck, he will turn his face to one side to let me wipe it clean. When I am done, he will automatically turn to the other side so I can wipe the other side. How amazing!??!! :))

Now, he learned something new. For the passed two weeks, when I help J to change clothes, he will give me his left hand, followed by the right hand. If he was holding something at that time, he will quickly pass the object to one hand and give me the other, and vice versa. :-)

The only things that he still doesn't wanna cooperate with me are:-

  1. He always turn around during diaper changing, I tried giving him his toys while doing so, it WORKED!! and yes, it's -ed (past tense), it no longer works now. The only thing that still can tame him is my cellphone, but my phone always gets flooded with his saliva.. :-(
  2. He still doesn't like to let me wipe his face, most of the time he will turn away and if I insist, he will cry.
  3. He always cry whenever I feed him solid. He will entertain me for a while, after like 3-7spoons, he will turn away. Next, he will be crying on his highest pitch until I gave up and carry him. I really don't enjoy his feeding time.. :-(

No comments: