RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.31.2009

9 Months!!!

Today, my little J oficially turns 9 months!! Oh my God.. time flies so quickly..

There are so many little achievements and skills J has mastered by now and I just don't have the time to put them down recently due to busy schedule..

This morning I came across an article highligted that drinking water from a cup is an advanced skill that a baby will master when they turn 11-12 months old. I am very proud of little J that he is already drinking water from the cup by now, in fact, he started drinking of the cup since was 6-7months (it was a smaller cup back then).

Other obvious skills that J mastered when he was 7-8 months was responding to his own name and pull himself to standing position. Wow.. mommy is so proud of you little J. :)

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Well done! There are more things to come... more to be proud off!

Peggy said...

Happy 9 months, Jayden! Learns lots and eats lots!