RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.27.2009

Pumpkin Porridge

Today is the first time I cook pumpkin porridge for little J. I was planning to make just enough for J and me, perhaps a little extra so Daddy can have it too (not sure if Daddy likes to eat pumpkin porridge though).

Like I said, it is the first time I am cooking this so.. as expected, nothing went wrong, just a something unexpected happened. :P Guess what it is? Well.. it's not a big deal.. just a BIG POT!! I followed my mom's instruction, however, I just don't understand why the longer I cook, the bigger pot it becomes.. That's really like a good deal.. Hahaha.. :P

The BIG pot aside, the most important thing that I wanna point out in here is that.. J LOVES IT!! YAY!!! I am of course very very happieeeee.. :))

2 comments:

Peggy said...

LOL! Freeze it so JJ can eat it for the next few months :)

Or you can ship them over so Kaiden can try it too (and me too!)!

Tandanie said...

Great! Now you have discovered that J likes Pumpkin porridge...well done for cooking them