RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.08.2009

Falling.. :((((((

This morning, my little J fell off the bed again! I am so worried and felt so guilty. I believe honey felt really guilty too..

It happened when I was still sleeping and honey was in the bathroom brushing teeth.. Reason being J is getting more and more mobile and he especially loves to roll and turn on the bed, yup, even in his sleep.

I didn't know how the incident happened as I was deep asleep, but the next thing I know was the pillow which honey used to block J from falling (which failed!!) was on the floor, and J was ON THE FLOOR too!! :((((

This time is not as lucky as before, J has bruise on his face. Other than that, I couldn't find any other bruise, but my concern is those unseen injury. Fingers crossed there is none..

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Try to get bedrail... but i am not sure if it fit for adult bed.

Rachel L said...

No it doesn't. :(