RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.05.2009

Stung by Mosquito!! :(((

This morning, J's right ear was swollen!! It was so terrible that we need to bring him to the Doc!!
It was then confirmed by the Doctor that J was stung by a mosquito. The stupid mosquito not just bit on his ear but on his head too, about 2 inches away from his ear.

I swear I will get the mosquito killed if I ever saw it in my room. But hell, it escaped few times from my hand so I ended up buying the mosquitoes repellent from the hypermart. :P

I hate to post this picture.. but well.. it does make J looks more like a Mickey Mouse.. sigh.. :((((


1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Despite the big swollen ear, he still look cheerful! And not to mention handsome... So a little swollen on the ear dont hurt much!