RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.17.2009

A Very Good Boy :)

I am very happy today despite I am sick - got nose block and sorethroat. :(

Let's not focus on the sickness.. yeah, I am very happy because J has been a very good boy today. He has been less cranky. Not just that, he slept and played cheerfully.. :))

Guess what's the most astonishing achievement J did today? Hmmm.. this is something I never expected too.. Ummm.. It is.................. J pulled himself up!!!! YAY!!!

Even though it was barely for a second, but he attempted and he did it. I am so proud and happy with his achievement. He is so brave, even though he still hasn't crawled properly.. Hehe..

It made my day.. WooHooo~~

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

That' great!
As for yourself, do take care and get doctor... you dont want to spread it to J!