RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.11.2009

Dairy Free & Eggless Diet

Up to today, it has been like a week or so I am on this wholly new diet - dairy free and eggless diet! J's face has shown tremendous improvement since then.

J's face has totally cleared out yesterday. And for some reason, there is a little bit of rashes showing on his little chubby cheek..

Accessing back, the only food that I have taken differently was the instant noodle, which I took on Sunday late night for supper. And J's rashes come back on Monday midnight/Tuesday morning when we woke up.

I really hope it's not due to the instant noodle for there is not much food variety left for me to eat.. and I love the instant noodle "Mi Goreng" from Myojo and Indomie.

God, please help.. kindly make sure that these two instant noodles are egg-free and dairy-free..

No comments: