RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.21.2009

On The Floor

I tried putting J on the floor in the living, since it is finally wiped clean by the maid. (Ya, I know, but what to do since th emaid only come once a week!)

He was sitting happily trying the texture of the floor - he touched it, hit it and basically anything you can think of. :P

I tried to lure him into crawling position however he refused. I think he can sense danger - he knows the floor is really hard and it is no fun falling onto it. :P

So, I tried putting him into crawling position and guess what happened? He pushed himself up, and he didn't wanna move at all! Then, he lifted up one of his hand and cried!!! I think he feels the floor is dirty. :P

Then, I tried to put him on sleepign position on the floor.. Gosh, he cried again!! Not until I put him onto sitting position (just like me), he stopped crying and then turned to me and hugged me. LOL

No comments: