RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.22.2009

Cheeky & Naughty

My little Jayden is getting cheekier and naughtier these days! There isn't a minute that he will sit still.. even when I am carrying him, he will twist and turn till my hands sore!! Ouch!! :(

On the other hand, my little precious is also growing smarter! Things start to make sense to him, mentally and physically. It's indeed an amazing experience seeing him exploring and learning new things everyday, from stages to stages. :)

On Sunday, we were doing groceries when we came across a huge baby playgym.. We didn't put much thought into it before we decided that we wanna buy one for Jayden!

However, Jayden refused to be put inside the playgym.. seperation enxiety I think.. since he is all alone inside the playgym! Guess he needs some time to get used to it.. :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Cheeky little J! But cute...
Aunty Danie *kiss & cubit* hehe...