RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.29.2009

Talking in Sentence

It's been 3 days JJ is talking (babbling) in sentence! I strongly believe he is trying to convey his 'long' message to me! And this is just the initial stage.. it is definitely a new milestone for JJ! :)

JJ can also pronounce his own name. He normally starts his so-called sentence with the word "Jhey jhey (JJ)". He will also called himself Jayden.. though it is not exactly like the way we pronounce it, he still sounds like a baby.. from his intonation, you can tell he is saying Jayden (Yes! His intonation is exactly the same as the way we pronounce Jayden!! That's why we can tell...). It's amazing!!! :)

Not just that, JJ even can communicate with me now. Like today JJ was trying to leap (almost) off the bed to get something that he wanted. However, he drewback knowing that he might fall. Hehe.. I leaned to him and ask him.. "Hey JJ, do you think you can fly to get those things?" And to my utmost surprise, he answered "Yea." I was laughing my heart out!! :P

And the funniest incident of all.. which surprised all of us in the family. Yesterday JJ was playing with Aunty Lily and Bryan (JJ's cousin) suddenly disturbed JJ. Aunty Lily shooed Bryan off by saying 'Zhao Zhao Zhao' (in Hokkien). And the most stunning thing that ever happened was.. in less than 3 seconds, JJ was saying "Zhao Zhao Zhao Zhao" (with the exact intonation as Aunty Lily's and the pronounciation is surprisingly accurate!). We were so shocked that Aunty Lily was looking at me and I was looking at her too.. Hahaha.. :P

Speaking as a mommy, I am super happy with JJ's milestone and achievement. He is putting his foot on the next stage I believe. :)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wah, this is amazing!!! Can't wait to see some videos!

Tandanie said...

Well done! It's a awesome feeling right? More amazing moment from J to come