RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.03.2009

High Fever

It's been 2 days J had high fever.. I really can't wait for the fever to go away soon..

J has been grumpy and moody since then. He has been showing discomfort and I believe it is due to the severe teething.

Since he was just 4 months old, he has started drooling with his saliva all over his hands, shirts, toys, etc. We thought he should be having a tooth pretty soon but we were wrong.. It takes a long time for the tooth to surface.

Now that he is already 9 months, he didn't drool as much as the passed few months, but it is pretty obvious that the discomfort from the gums is nothing less..

All I hope is the fever to go off soon so my Happy Baby will smile to me again as he usually does..

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Poor J! I wonder why baby teeth take so long to come out too!!!! Grrrrhhhh!

Rachel L said...

I know.. There still isn't any tooth yet!! Oh my.. :(