RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.04.2009

Happy Happy

Yay! FInally the fever is gone! I am so happy that my Mr Happy Little Boy is back again with all his smiles and laughters.. :)

Lately, he has been showing us a lot of imitating actions.. especially those that he really enjoys. For example, he will come to me, cup his mouth on my skin, and then blow air out to tickle me and of course, to make that brrrr brrrr sound too! :P

Not just that, few days ago while in the midst of playing, suddenly Daddy scratched his legs. Guess what happened? JJ leaned forward and placed his hand on Daddy's leg and then... SCRATCHED!!!

How lovely looking at our little boy growing up from stages to stages.. It's such a wonderful thing for parents like us... :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Thank God!
It's always God's miracle for keeping little ones in HIS good hands...