RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.21.2009

Growing Up Learning Fast

I am trying to recall things that I wanna put down here before my memories faded off! I've got so much to write that I really don't know where to start...

Jayden has been enjoying his bathing time far more than before.. it happened since few 2-3 weeks ago if I am not mistaken. Now, during bathing time, he enjoys splashing the water, playing with the soap and watching it slipping from his hands, playing with ducky and his 'bear bear' sponge.. and yes, he starts to want more companion at bath!! :P

Jayden has also became so mobile that he now can stand and cruise so much better while holding on furniture.. He learned how to bend his knees and how to sit while standing and holding on furniture; he will also tip-toe when he wanna reach for something that's far from his reach i.e. outside the baby cot, and vice versa.

When I give him his basket of toys, he will search for his favorite toys from the basket by himself. I am trying to teach him to put the toys back into the basket after every play session. Hehe :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

It's a good progress...
There are more to come