RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.17.2009

2 Baby-Steps

I'm shouting in amazement today!!

Jayden walked independently for 2 steps!!! Well after 2 steps, he fell on the bed.. Hahaha.. :P

JJ has been showing off his skills to stand independently for 5-7seconds since a few days ago. And today is a greater achievement.. he started with 1 step, and then 2 steps - all happened in today. So far, the best he can do is 2 steps forward which is I think is already excellent! :)

Not just that, towards the evening today (which was just now), he climbed from my bed to the baby cot! And I didn't know how he did that!!! :P

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow way to be JJ!!!! Video video pls!

Tandanie said...

Tht's the beginning to his walking skill... Great!
Next time when we meet up our son can walk already...! Isn't this exciting? I bet it is!

Rachel L said...

Peggy: it's so hard to catch JJ doing something in video. Also, the moment I take out my camera or phone, he will stop doing everything he was doing and start doing something new, that is to grab the machine on my hand!! :P

Danie: Yes, I can't wait to see JJ walk!!! Oh, did I tell you about JJ walking in my dream? Oh.. I should post it in here.. it's my first dream of JJ walking.. Hahaha..