RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.19.2009

New Addition to the Toys Family

I've got a few new members to JJ's toys family. May I present to you Stitch and Doggy (I don't know what's his name but it's a cute toy doggy of a German brand). and uhh.. I also bought a big clapper for JJ too.. All the new toys make sounds in their own ways.. :P

Personally, I have never like Stitch and I wonder why I would buy it.. Hehe.. Well, I thought JJ might like it even though I don't. But I was wrong, Stitch doesn't appear to be friendly to JJ.

From the moment I got Stitch inside my car, till the minute we went to bed last night, JJ was frightened and scared whenever I showed him Stitch. This is especially serious when Stitch made sounds, JJ will cry. :(

Towards the end of the day yesterday, JJ attempted to befriend with Stitch, however, I could tell that JJ still had a confused and worrisome expression on his face. Worse, we didn't have good sleep for the whole night. I bt JJ was having a bad dream!! A Nightmare with Stitch!! :'(

Not just that, this morning when I had JJ sleeping in the cradle, he kept crying every few minutes or so. Not long after, I realized that he was having a bad dream again!! He started to talked in his sleep!! In a language that I still yet to understand!! :-(

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Maximus is afraid of Elmo! He has a baby singing Elmo and he would cry each time when he sees it! It was many months back... so we decided to keep it away.