RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.16.2009

Response to Hand!

The day started as usual today. JJ woke up at 7am something and I tried to put him back to bed, which he did. But in less than an hour, he woke up again and this time he refused to go back to sleep. I could tell he's still sleepy but I also knew he was on a very playful mode.

I let him played for a while and bathed him after he pooped! Tried several attempts to get him back to sleep and now is almost 11.45am, he still doesn't wanna settle. I am so tired and have not started any of my chores, not even taking a shower!! :-(

For the first time, JJ responded when I use my hand and fingers to point at something.. Hmm.. I think this is a new stage for us to learn on showing and exposing JJ to the World of Wonders!! :-)

No comments: