RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.23.2009

Detour

Today I found another new skill acquire by Jayden...

Jayden wanted to go to a location that has many things (not toys!!) that he was very interested to play with. I purposely blocked and sat in between so he couldn't cross over. Normally, he would do his best to climb over me to get to the things!! But today, he did it differently!

Instead of climbing over me and struggling with me, he made a detour!!! He climbed to a different direction, passed thru me and the things that were blocking him, went around the blockage, and got to the things he wanted. Yes! He did it so professionally and he knew his directions!!

I'd say.. Babies are REALLY SMART!!

No comments: