RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.18.2009

I have a Dream!!

I had a dream last nite!! It was my first dream about JJ.... WALKING!!

I guess I must be all too excited about JJ walking independently for 2 steps. Thus, I brought this piece of excitement to my dream too.. The dream started like this.....

We were playing in the living room, where I had JJ crawling on the floor, playing with his toys. :) As usual, JJ would climb and hold on me to stand up, then he let go of his hands and started walking clumsily but slowly.. one.. two.. three.. four... five.... six... seven.... Wow!! 7 steps!! I shouted in joy!

I thought he was gonna fall on his bum, but instead, he moved forward again.. and made it to 9steps.. after that, all the sudden.. he walked clumsily but fast.. furthering his counts to 20 steps and then it became faster and faster that he was almost running and it turned so fast that he was drifting!!!

OMG! That's madness.. I woke up laughing at my own dream.. What a SILLY but FUN dream!! :P

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Sounded an exciting mother here... soon J will be walking as in your dream... maybe running and climbing too