RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.06.2009

Smart Little Brainy

These two days, Jayden starts to potray further reaction to NO. Previously, he will pause for a while and then continue doing whatever he was doing or intended to do.

Now, whenever I said NO, he will give me either one of two expression. It's either he will cry.. Hahaha.. Or he will............ listen!! :)

Yet the one thing that I found the funniest is this...

Whenever he wanna put something into his mouth, he will first peep at me, to see if I am watching him!!! If I am not watching him (I pretended to find out what's his reaction!), he will put the object into his mouth!!!! >.<
However, if he found out that I am watching him, he will smile at me and pretend nothing happens. If this going on for two to three times, he will start to lose his patience. What he will do next is..... turn position!! He will turn his sitting position facing another side (any other side) and then try to peep on me again. And this goes on and on.. >_<

Boy, I can't believe it.. for such a small young tiny little baby, JJ can show such a smart brainy little idea!!!! I am speechless.. it's really sooooo amazing!! Guess I can never underestimate what this little brainy knows.. he knows stuffs that I don't know... Hehehe.. :P

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Tht's cute... So smart little J! Cheeky too... haha

Rachel L said...

Yes he is.. I can't believe such a little baby knows tricks like this.. LOL.. :P