RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.03.2009

Drowning

I am feeling so guilty now!

Just now while preparing JJ to bathe, I forgot to take the towel to my side. So I placed JJ on the floor (as usual) to play for a while. Meanwhile, I went to grab the towel (it's just few steps away).

By the time I am stepped back to where JJ was, he was already standing holding on the tub. When I was hanging up the towel, JJ tumbled with his head and upper body fell into the water. He was drowning!!!!!!!!! I was screaming inside!

Quickly, I bent down and carried him up holding him tight to soothe him. He was crying in shocked. :(

I hope he will get over with it soon and forget it fast so he won't bring it to his sleep. It's indeed a nightmare! :(

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

It's ok, just learn from your mistake! Remember, DO NOT leave baby in the toilet himself even for a second.
Take care and J will be fine