RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.01.2009

Crawling Up Staircase

Today, JJ went out with Mommy! :)
We went to Maxis center to get my SIM card change. The old one was spoilt!! Thank God I can get a new one like immediately. We also went to collect a good from a customer (on behalf of Daddy!). And JJ had been a good boy while travelling. Hehehe.. :)

Not only that, JJ potrayed a new skill. He climbed up the staircase!!! Umm.. I mean by crawling of course. Hehehe.. Not just that, JJ also ransacked my room today.. He crawled to everywhere he can crawl, pull on everything he can pull, swept everything he can sweep (with his hands to the floor).. I was sooooo busy keeping up with him!

I think the nightmare of keeping up with him fulltime is approaching soon!!! :P

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

It's time to child-proof your home especially the toilet. This is the beginning...