RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.30.2009

The Birthday Boy

Jayden is officially 1 year today! :) Am so happy about it. We had a blessed morning and blessed party!! We've a blessed cake too!! :)

JJ recognized Stitch the moment I took our the cake.. And he smiled!! He also wanted to grab and lick the cake.. Hehehe.. :P Meanwhile, all our guests love the cake so much.. especially the kids!! There were a few adults and a few kids sticking to the cake for more than an hour..

The adults were busy taking pictures and the kids were busy talking about the features of the cake and how cute it was.. Then, there was one kid came to me and asked "Is the birthday baby called Jayden?" Cuz Jayden's name is largely patched in the cake.. :P

JJ also received a lot of presents from a lot of friends.. and some angpows too.. We had a friend taking pictures for us.. I am gonna upload the pictures in FB.. so STAY TUNE!! :P

We had lots of fun.. We'd a rather small crowd today.. a lot of friends showed up and a lot of friends didn't show up too.. I really don't like it when there are quite a bit of food leftover.. it's wasted.. I wouldn't mind if they just inform that they are not coming earlier so we wouldn't have to waste so much food.

Just wanna put it here, I am very disappointed with the food prepared by the cafe, it is lousy. Well, I wish not elaborate more because this is supposed to be a happy thingy.. but I will never go back again. :P

Well, it was a fun bash and it is so meaningful to us.. Thanks all friends for coming.. Love you all. :)

No comments: