RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.14.2009

Biscuit JJ

Just now, JJ and I have friend MeeHoon (rice noodle) for breakfast. JJ didn't eat a lot therefore, I gave him some biscuits after the breakfast.


He enjoyed his first biscuit so much that I thought he was still hungry. Thus, I gave him another biscuit. Then, I found out that he enjoyed the second biscuit more.. He bit (yes, teethless bites) the second biscuit like he was so hungry too. Later did I find out that for every bite he took, he pushed the biscuits out of his mouth with his tongue. It was such a mess!!!


After finished "Playing" with the biscuit, I wiped him clean. There is some biscuits stains on his clothes but I thought it might be better to just leave it because I will have to feed him porridge later. Yup, never clean during feeding time since he learned to push out food with his tongue. :P


And now, he smells great... he smells like biscuits.. and I feel like eating him up! Muahaha.. :P

No comments: